In case you have problems with the License Server, please use the following procedure to enable the debug mode, and send us the log file:
- Modify in the Windows registry (using regedit) the following values:
For Windows 32:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Itoo Software\License Server]
For Windows 64:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432node\Itoo Software\License Server]
If you have not used regedit before, open the attached enable_licserver_debuglevel.zip, and use the .reg files included (double click on it).
- Open License Manager and restart the License Server clicking on "Stop Server" / "Start Server".
- Run Max and use Forest Pack Pro.
- Close Max.
- On the License Server, click on "View Log..." and send us the results to email@example.com (don't post in the public forums, it may include data about your license).
- To disable debug mode, just apply the .reg files included in disable_licserver_debuglevel.zip and restart the server.