The3dGarden is an exclusive range of high quality tree and foliage models that are only available from iToo Software. All the collections are designed to be fully integrated with Forest Pack. After installation, assets are immediately available in the Forest Pack library manager with materials for V-Ray and Corona Renderer to make quickly populating your scenes as easy as possible.
To install The3dGarden collection manually to your Forest Pack library, just follow these easy steps.
- When you purchase The3dGarden plant collections you will receive and email with the download links. They are also available from your User Panel.
- To add the trees to the Forest Pack library, first of all, just unzip the folder to your HDD. It doesn't matter where, as long as the directory structure remains intact.
- Now in 3DS Max, create a new Forest Pack object. switch to the Modify panel and open the Forest Pack Library Browser.
- In the Library Browser window, go to File > Preferences and in the Library Paths section, click Add.
- Navigate to where you saved your files in step 1. You should select the folder called The3dGarden (or Itoo Libraries, depending on the collection).
- Give the library a name in the Label field.
- And then click Use Path.
- Click OK to accept the change of settings and you should now see the new library has been added to the library browser and is ready to go! If you have multiple versions of Max installed, the new library will appear in all of them.